The protocols for the reopening of Indoor dining have been amended by the Government and, in accordance with the guidelines that have been issued, our opening and closing times will now be as follows.
Monday 12.30-7.00 pm. 10.00 – 6.00 pm.
Tuesday 1.00-7.00 pm. 10.00 – 6.00 pm.
Wednesday 12.30-7.00 pm. 10.00 – 6.00 pm.
Thursday 1.00-7.00 pm. 10.00 – 6.00 pm.
Friday 1.00-7.00 pm. 10.00 – 6.00 pm.
Saturday 12.30-7.00 pm. 10.00 – 6.00 pm.
Sunday 12.30-7.00 pm. 10.00 – 6.00 pm.
UNDER THE NEW RESTRICTIONS MEMBERS AND GUESTS MUST NOW VACATE THE PREMISES BY 8.00PM.
*** PLEASE SEE THE CLUB WEBSITE FOR CHRISTMAS OPENING & CLOSING ARRANGEMENTS.
It is clear from the Government Guidelines that any person who wishes to enter the Clubhouse for use of the facilities (including Bar, Dining and Snooker Room) MUST provide proof of vaccination.
PLEASE NOTE THAT MEMBERS WHO ARE NOT VACCINATED OR DO NOT HAVE PROOF OF VACINATION OR RECOVERY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO USE THE INDOOR FACILITIES
ON ENTRY TO THE BAR AREA, PLEASE WAIT AT THE DESIGNATED AREA TO HAVE YOUR VACCINATION CERT CHECKED. STAFF MAY ALSO ASK YOU FOR I.D. ON ENTRY.
Members and Guests are asked to observe the following to ensure the Club complies with the Government Guidelines:
• Entry by the front door only. Entry to the Bar will be refused at other access points.
• Wait to have your proof of Vaccination/Recovery and/or ID checked by a staff member.
• Wait to be shown to your allocated table (maximum number at a table is 6).
• Please be patient with staff, we are experiencing significant delays in checking documents and showing members to their tables.
• Face coverings must be worn at all times other than when seated at the table.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT WHILE WE TRY AND ACCOMMODATE ALL RESERVATIONS, IT MAY NOT ALWAYS BE ALWAYS POSSIBLE TO GUARANTEE THE TABLE THAT YOU HAVE REQUESTED.
SECURITY ACCESS GATE – MALAHIDE ROAD.
Please note that the entrance gate has now been commissioned and tested and will be in use from Wednesday, 22nd December 2021.
The gate will remain open during the day and will automatically close at 10.00pm and again automatically open at 6.00am. There will be no exit or access to the club facilities during these hours.
Opening and closing times will be reviewed and amended in accordance with restrictions that are in place.